- Registered students and active faculty, postdocs, and employees may reserve the room. (All valid and current MIT ID cards will grant access to the space during the room’s hours of operation.)
- The space may not be used by outside groups or those without an MIT affiliation.
- The space should not be used to hold classes.
- The space may be used without reservation each day between 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM. Otherwise, the room must be reserved in advance of use.
- Hours of operation: 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM, 7 days a week, year-round. Except for during the midday hours, please do not enter the room without a reservation.
- Only one person or group may reserve the room at a given time.
- Reservations may be made up to three months in advance.
- The room’s users are responsible for ensuring that the room is returned to its original condition after each use. This means that all food and trash is disposed of, furniture is returned to its original configuration, and the lights are turned off. A hand-held vacuum is on the counter, and basic cleaning supplies are available under the sink. For more in-depth cleaning needs, please contact Facilities.
- The refrigerator is not intended to be used for long-term food storage. Each weekend, anything left in the refrigerator will be thrown away.
- Cell phones may be used only when one is alone in the room.
Any issues with the space should be reported via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, this is your space. Please be respectful of the room and those with whom you are sharing it.